Stock code: TOL-14228
The WLC100 from Weller is a versatile 5 watt to 40 watt soldering station that is perfect for hobbyists, DIYers and students. The WLC100 operates at 120V and features a continuous dial to provide variable power control to the soldering station. The included 40 watt “pencil” soldering iron is lightweight with a cushioned foam grip and an interchangeable, iron-plated, copper ST3 tip. The soldering iron can even be detached for your on-the-go soldering needs!
In addition, the unit comes with a soldering station that includes a safety guard iron holder and a natural sponge tip cleaning pad. If you are looking for a good mid-range soldering iron without breaking the bank, the Weller WLC100 is an ideal soldering choice!
- Maximum Temperature: 900°F
- Wattage: 5W–40W
- North American 120VAC
- Soldering Station for Hobbyist and DIYer
- On/Off switch with “power-on” indicator light
- Variable power control built in to station
- Quality lightweight round pencil iron for rolling tip
- Cushioned foam grip with replaceable heating element
- Safety guard iron holder
- Natural sponge tip cleaning pad
- Includes ST3 tip