Stock code: DD-14297
The L293DNE is a PTH quadruple, high-current, half-H driver IC. These ICs have been designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600mA at voltages from 4.5V to 36V. The L293DNE can drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and bipolar stepping motors, as well as other high-current/high-voltage loads in positive supply applications.
We used to include these with the RaspiRobot Boards that we unfortunately retired awhile back. We have now made them available at a drastically reduced price for anyone who could possibly use one of these handy little ICs.
Note: Since this product belongs to our “Ding & Dent” category, once we are out of stock, we will not carry it again. Get them while you can!
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5V to 36V
- Separate Input-Logic Supply
- Internal ESD Protection
- High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
- Output Current 600mA per Channel
- Peak Output Current 1.2A per Channel
- Output Clamp Diodes for Inductive Transient Suppression