Stock code: KIT-14329
The SparkFun Raspberry Pi Zero W Camera Kit provides you with a pan/tilt camera controlled via a Raspberry Pi Zero W. This kit consists of parts that are easy to assemble and program, expanding the Raspberry Pi Zero W’s IoT capabilities and highly tailored accessibility to the Pi Camera Module. With the Zero W camera kit, you will be able to create homemade motion-activated security systems, webcam interfaces for streaming, or monitoring stations for any number of projects and adventures. After just a few steps you’ll be set up in no time with your very own remote camera system!
Inside this kit is everything you need to assemble your pan/tilt camera, including a Raspberry Pi Zero W, our own Pi Servo HAT, a Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2, a pan/tilt bracket with servos, and all the cables and headers you need to hook them all up. We have also written an in-depth assembly guide that walks you through each step to put together your kit, as well as programming steps utilizing the Raspbian Jesse Image and libraries. This guide can be found below.
Note: The Pan/Tilt Bracket in this kit does not come pre-built, so some assembly is required. Check our Documents for a complete Assembly Guide.
- 1x Raspberry Pi Zero W
- 1x SparkFun Pi Servo HAT
- 1x Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2
- 1x Raspberry Pi Zero Case w/ Short Camera Cable
- 1x Pan/Tilt Bracket Kit
- 1x Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Cable
- 1x Raspberry Pi GPIO Male Header - 2x20
- 1x Raspberry Pi GPIO Tall Header - 2x20
- 1x Double-Sided Foam Tap Square - 1in.
- Assembly Guide
- Pi Servo HAT Hookup Guide
- Raspbian Jesse Image
- Raspberry Pi Camera Web Interface Documentation
- Raspberry Pi Camera Web Interface GitHub
- Pan/Tilt Example Code