Stock code: TOL-14509
Metal is out; ceramic is in! This is a four-pack of Slice blades made of 100 percent hand-sharpened zirconium oxide. Each blade features a curved edge for added maneuverability and a rounded tip to guard against puncture accidents. As with all Slice ceramic safety blades, these curved blades are non-magnetic, chemically inert, non-sparking and rust-proof, making them perfect not only for craft and hobby projects but also for electronics.
Even though these knife blades are designed for use specifically in the Slice Craft Knife, they are also fully replaceable for any of your existing hobby or X-ACTO® knives!
- 4x Slice Ceramic Curved Blades
- Blade type: curved edge, rounded tip
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11x longer
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic
- Safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius
- Chemically inert, never rusts
- No-tool blade change
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries