Stock code: KIT-14533
No longer do you need to worry about what supplies to purchase to prepare for your next electric paint project. The Touch Board Pro Kit from Bare Conductive includes the tools you need to prototype and make everything from interactive wallpaper and talking murals to innovative musical instruments.
Bare Conductive’s Electric Paint is just like any other water-based paint…except that it’s electrically conductive! This means that you can actually paint wires onto things like models, clothes, furniture, walls — practically anything you can think of. Standard acrylic or water-based paints can even be used alongside Electric Paint to act as insulation or to create multilayer circuitry!
With the included Touch Board Proto Shield you will be able to test more circuit ideas and connection options. The pre-printed electric paint sensors help you immediately start testing your electric paint circuits. Additionally, with the in-depth resource guide you will be able to learn new tips, tricks and techniques for designing your projects.
Note: Electric Paint is not meant for use on skin! Electric Paint is not waterproof, but depending on what your application is, you can paint over it with a waterproof paint or varnish. On the bright side, this does make for easy cleanup.
- 1x Bare Conductive Touch Board
- 1x Bare Conductive Touch Board Proto Shield
- 1x Bare Conductive Electric Paint 10ml Tube
- 1x Bare Conductive Electric Paint 50ml Jar
- 3x A5 Printed Sensors
- 1x Header Kit
- 1x 15m Copper Tape
- 1x Resource Guide
- 1x MicroSD Card
- 1x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1x MicroUSB Cable
- 12x Alligator Clips (colors may vary)
- Touch Board Datasheet
- Electric Paint Datasheet
- Electric Paint MSDS
- Touch Board Workshop Manual
- Touch Board Techniques and Inspiration
- Touch Board Basic Projects
- Touch Board Digital Toolkit
- How to Use Your Printed Sensors
- Touch Board Proto Shield Assembly