This passive 1:1 probe is suitable for signal measurements and logic analyzers for high speed serial communication interfaces like SPI, CAN, USB, JTAG, I2C, UART etc. The probe can also be used for resistance and voltage measurements, power and grounding of devices with continues currents of maximum two ampere. This product is a two piece complete SP10 probe set with one red and one black probe head (positive and negative) packed together with a set of red/black banana cables. Intended for connection directly to multimeter or power supply.
These probes are perfect for those who already have a metal base plate and holders.
- 2x SP10 probes with red/black probe head and pin tipped test needles
- 2x Banana to dupont test wires red/black
- 2x Extra test needles
- Model: SP10
- Rise time (ns), calculated: 34
- Attenuation Ratio: 1
- Needle Resistance (ohm): <0.02
- Overvoltage protection (voltage that will not damage): 200 V DC + peak AC
- Full-scale measurement range (for safe operation) Maximum Input: 1:1 Input Voltage, Fulfill the signal voltage limits of EN 61010-031:2015 - Voltage: +/-60 V DC, 30 V AC RMS, +/-42.4 V pk max.
- Maximum DC current (A): 2
- Operating Environment, Max. altitude 2km: -40 to +80 °C, 0 to 80% RH
- Storage Environment, Max. altitude 15km: -40 to +80 °C, 0 to 80% RH
- Probe tip diameter (mm): 0.5
- Probe tip angle (Degrees): 30
- Bandwidth > (MHz)*: 10
- The probe and cable are not impedance matched and are suitable for measurements below 10MHz, frequencies above 10 MHz can still be measured but with increased signal distortion on rising and falling edges using oscilloscope. The probe and cable are tested above 25 MHz with correct data decoding with common logic analyzer.